Athletics Registration and Information
Current and Upcoming Sign-Ups: (Registration Information Below)
SIGN UP FOR TEXT ALERTS! CLICK HERE! Stay up to date with game cancellations, postponements, schedule changes, and athletic department updates.
Spring/Summer Baseball and T-Ball Sign-Ups – The deadline is March 20th, 2017. NOTE: The deadline has been extended one day, until 12 midnight March 21st. REGISTER ONLINE INSTANTLY FOR BASEBALL / T-BALL HERE: Baseball – T-Ball Registration. Fees are TBall (3-4) players hitting off the tee $55; TBall (5-6) players hitting either from the tee or coach pitch $55. The fee includes between 8 and 10 games depending on the size of the league, (there is no tournament), a jersey and hat. Instructional (7-8), Minor (9-10), Major (11-12) is $85. The fee includes 15-16 games, a tournament, jersey and hat.
Girls Fast Pitch Softball Sign-Ups Begin February 1, 2017 – The deadline to is March 20th, 2017 and will be offered but will depend on the number of players that are interested. REGISTER ONLINE HERE: Fast-Pitch Softball Registration. The fee for all age groups is $80. Please contact Geralyn Groves at 633-5059 ext. 210 for more information.
Spring Soccer – Due to a very large turnout of participants the season start date has been moved to Monday, April 10, 2017.
Youth Volleyball – Registration will be opening April 1st, 2017. The fee for all age groups is $80. Please contact Geralyn Groves at 633-5059 ext. 210 for more information. Online registration and in person registration will be available April 1st.
Please Note: If registration is received after deadline date, a late fee could be charged.
Thank you for your interest in registering for athletic programs at Shelbyville / Shelby County Parks! We encourage a fun, safe and family friendly competitive learning experience for our players, coaches and parents. We have many different sports for your children and we have sports for adults too including:
- Youth Baseball
- Softball (Adult and Youth)
- Basketball (Adult and Youth)
- Youth Football
- Youth Soccer
- Futsal (Indoor Youth Soccer)
- Volleyball (Adult and Youth)
- Kickball (Adult and Youth)
Refunds full and partial will not be guaranteed
Please call the Park Athletic office at 502-633-5059 with any questions.
HOW TO REGISTER: There are multiple ways you can register:
1) You can register online. Online registration is only available until midnight the day of the sports deadline. See directions below.
Directions for registering online: After clicking link above, below member login follow the link that reads “Need an Account?” or “Create an Account”. Fill out the form and submit. You will receive an email with directions letting you know to wait 1-2 business days. Once you receive a log in and password, return to the page and enter your login and password. It will prompt you to choose a new login and password and then you’ll be ready to register for available sports and activities. Not only for this one time, but any future sports or activities your family so chooses. NOTE: New online registration system coming soon!
2) You can download and print a Youth Sports Application, fill out and mail, e-mail, fax in or bring to us in person with payment.
3) Fill the Youth Sports Application out and submit online. Then come to the FAC or call in with your payment information.
4) You can visit the FAC at 717 Burks Branch Road, Shelbyville, KY, pick up an application and turn in to the front desk at the FAC with payment.
5) You can call us at 502-633-5059 or e-mail email@example.com, and we will mail, fax or e-mail you an application.
If you need assistance and/or choose to download an application, you can contact and mail, drop off, e-mail or fax application to:Attn: Geralyn Groves, Athletics Secretary
717 Burks Branch Road
Shelbyville, KY 40065
firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 502-633-5059 Fax#: 502-633-7924