Athletics Registration and Information
Current and Upcoming Sign-Ups: (Registration Information Below)
SIGN UP FOR TEXT ALERTS! CLICK HERE! Stay up to date with game cancellations, postponements, schedule changes, and athletic department updates.
Fall Baseball – signups are going on now for ages 6-8 (Instructional), 8-10 (Minor) and 10-13 (Major). The fee is $80 and includes a jersey, hat and 9 games. Register Online Here! Or see below for additional options.
Fall Soccer – signups are going on now for ages 4-6 (Pee Wee), 6-8 (U8), 8-10 (U10) and 10-13 (U13). Fee is $55 for Pee Wee, all other age groups are $80. This includes, jersey, shorts, socks and 8 games. Register Online Here! Or see below for additional options.
Please Note: If registration is received after deadline date, a late fee could be charged as additional cost are associated with last minute season prep including uniforms, admin costs, etc.
Thank you for your interest in registering for athletic programs at Shelbyville / Shelby County Parks! We encourage a fun, safe and family friendly competitive learning experience for our players, coaches and parents. We have many different sports for your children and we have sports for adults too including:
- Youth Baseball
- Softball (Adult and Youth)
- Basketball (Adult and Youth)
- Youth Football
- Youth Soccer
- Futsal (Indoor Youth Soccer)
- Volleyball (Adult and Youth)
- Kickball (Adult and Youth)
ADDITIONAL WAYS TO REGISTER:
1) You can download and print a Youth Sports Application, fill out and mail, e-mail, fax in or bring to us in person with payment.
2) Fill the Youth Sports Application out and submit online.
3) You can visit the FAC at 717 Burks Branch Road, Shelbyville, KY, pick up an application and turn in to the front desk at the FAC with payment.
4) You can call us at 502-633-5059 or e-mail email@example.com, and we will mail, fax or e-mail you an application.
NOTE: Refunds full and partial will not be guaranteed
If you need assistance and/or choose to download an application, you can contact and mail, drop off, e-mail or fax application to:Attn: Geralyn Groves, Athletics Secretary
717 Burks Branch Road
Shelbyville, KY 40065
firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 502-633-5059 Fax#: 502-633-7924