Athletics Registration and Information
Shelbyville / Shelby County Parks and Recreation Athletics!
Youth and Adult Sports!
Thank you for your interest in registering for athletic programs at Shelbyville / Shelby County Parks! We provide a fun, safe and family friendly competitive learning experience for our players, coaches and families. Encouraging community involvement, promoting good sportsmanship and instilling a sense of pride of the park system. We have many different sports for your children and we have sports for adults too including:
- Youth Little League Baseball
- Softball (Adult and Youth)
- Basketball (Adult and Youth)
- Youth Football
- Youth Soccer
- Futsal (Indoor Youth Soccer)
- Volleyball (Adult and Youth)
- Spring Kickball (Adult and Youth)
Current Youth & Adult Sports Open Registration:.
Girls Volleyball Sign-ups will begin on September 15th. We offer two divisions; A Division is for 6th, 7th and 8th graders (6th graders with little or no experience are encouraged to play in B Division). “A” Division teams will put together by Draft with the evaluation date to be determined. B Division is for 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th graders. The fee is $90 which includes a jersey 8 games and a double elimination tournament. Games are played on Thursday nights. Practices will be Saturday mornings (May be Monday or Wednesday evenings if Coaches need necessitates)
Adult Coed Volleyball Sign-ups will begin On September 1st. The fee is $275. Deadline is October 6th. Games are tentatively scheduled to begin on October 8th (Tuesday).
Youth Basketball Sign-ups will begin on September 15th. This year we are offering a Pre-K and Kindergarten League for ages 4/5 year old’s. The cost will be $60 and will include a jersey. Other age groups offered are 1st/2nd; 3rd/4th; 5th/6th and 7th-9th grades. The cost for these age groups is $90 and will include a jersey, 8 games and a tournament. The deadline is November 3rd. Games are tentatively scheduled to begin on December 7th.
Futsal Sign-Ups will begin on September 18th. The fee is $90. Division I includes a jersey and 10 games. Division II and III include a jersey, 9 games and a single elimination tournament. The deadline is November 3rd. Coaches and player requests will no longer be honored.
Other ways to register below…
Sport Registration Timeline:
Spring / Summer Sports:
- Youth Baseball and Softball: Registration information released in January/February each year.
- T-Ball: Registration information released February/March each yer.
- Youth Soccer: Registration Information released in January/February each year.
- Youth Volleyball: Registration Information released in February/March each year.
Fall / Winter Sports:
- Youth Soccer: Registration Information release in July/August each year.
- Youth Basketball: Registration Information released in September each year.
- Youth Football: Registration Information released in May/June each year.
- Youth Volleyball: Registration Information released in September/October each year.
- Youth Futsal (Indoor Soccer): Registration Information released in September/October each year.
ADDITIONAL WAYS TO REGISTER:
1) You can download and print a Youth Sports Application, fill out and mail, e-mail, fax in or bring to us in person with payment.
2) Fill the Youth Sports Application out and submit online. Then you will be contacted for payment over the phone.
3) You can visit the FAC at 717 Burks Branch Road, Shelbyville, KY, pick up an application and turn in to the front desk at the FAC with payment.
4) You can call us at 502-633-5059 or e-mail email@example.com, and we will mail, fax or e-mail you an application.
NOTE: If registration is received after deadline date, a late fee could be charged as additional costs are associated with last minute season prep including uniforms, admin costs, etc. Refunds full and partial will not be guaranteed after registration is submitted.
If you need assistance and/or choose to download an application, you can contact and mail, drop off, e-mail or fax application to:
Attn: Geralyn Groves, Athletics Secretary
717 Burks Branch Road
Shelbyville, KY 40065
Interested in partnering with the park to support your business and
Shelby County youth? FIND OUT HOW HERE!
Interested in advertising your business at the park? FIND OUT HOW HERE!
SIGN UP FOR TEXT ALERTS! CLICK HERE! Stay up to date with game cancellations, postponements, schedule changes, and athletic department updates.
To see individual sport schedules, please CLICK HERE.