Athletics Registration and Information
Shelbyville / Shelby County Parks and Recreation Athletics!
Youth and Adult Sports!
Thank you for your interest in registering for athletic programs at Shelbyville / Shelby County Parks! We provide a fun, safe and family friendly competitive learning experience for our players, coaches and families. Encouraging community involvement, promoting good sportsmanship and instilling a sense of pride of the park system. We have many different sports for your children and we have sports for adults too including:
- Youth Baseball
- Softball (Adult and Youth)
- Basketball (Adult and Youth)
- Youth Football
- Youth Soccer
- Futsal (Indoor Youth Soccer)
- Volleyball (Adult and Youth)
- . The deadline is Oct. 1st with the season beginning Tuesday, October 2nd. The fee is $275. Please contact Geralyn at 633-5059 ext. 210 with questions.
REGISTER ONLINE HERE or download form below and bring into the FAC.
- Kickball (Adult and Youth)
Current Youth & Adult Sports Open Registration:
Adult Fall Coed Volleyball Sign-ups are going on now. The deadline is October 1st and the season begins Tuesday, October 2nd. The fee is $275 per team. Please contact Geralyn at 633-5059 ext. 210 with questions.
Girls Youth Volleyball – Sign-ups will begin on September 15th, with the deadline being November 4th. The fee is $90 which includes a team jersey, eight games and a tournament. League is divided in to two divisions. “A” Division is grades 6th (depending on experience) 7th and 8th . “B” Division is grades 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th (depending on experience). Games are tentatively scheduled to begin on Thursday, December 6th.
Youth Coed Basketball League – Sign-ups begin September 15th, with the deadline being November 4th. The fee is $90 which includes a team jersey, nine games and a tournament. K-2nd grade plays eleven games but does not have a tournament. Age groups are K-2nd, 3rd-4th, 5th-6th and 7th-9th. K-2nd grade games are played on Saturday mornings at Painted Stone Elementary. All other age group games are played on Saturday mornings at the FAC. Games are tentatively scheduled to begin on December 8th.
Futsal – Sign-ups will begin on October 1st with the deadline being November 5th. The fee is $90 which includes a team jersey, nine games and a tournament. The age range is between 5 and 13. Practices are held on Friday nights and Sunday afternoons with games being played on Saturdays. Games are tentatively scheduled to begin on December 12th.
Sport Registration Timeline:
Spring / Summer Sports:
- Youth Baseball and Softball: Registration information released January/February.
- Youth Soccer: Registration Information released January/February.
- Youth Volleyball: Registration Information released February/March
Fall / Winter Sports:
- Youth Basketball: Registration Information released in September.
- Youth Football: Registration Information released in May/June.
- Youth Volleyball: September/October
- Futsal (Indoor Soccer): September/October
ADDITIONAL WAYS TO REGISTER:
1) You can download and print a Youth Sports Application, fill out and mail, e-mail, fax in or bring to us in person with payment.
2) Fill the Youth Sports Application out and submit online. Then you will be contacted for payment over the phone.
3) You can visit the FAC at 717 Burks Branch Road, Shelbyville, KY, pick up an application and turn in to the front desk at the FAC with payment.
4) You can call us at 502-633-5059 or e-mail email@example.com, and we will mail, fax or e-mail you an application.
NOTE: If registration is received after deadline date, a late fee could be charged as additional costs are associated with last minute season prep including uniforms, admin costs, etc. Refunds full and partial will not be guaranteed after registration is submitted.
If you need assistance and/or choose to download an application, you can contact and mail, drop off, e-mail or fax application to:
Attn: Geralyn Groves, Athletics Secretary
717 Burks Branch Road
Shelbyville, KY 40065
Interested in partnering with the park to support your business and
Shelby County youth? FIND OUT HOW HERE!
Interested in advertising your business at the park? FIND OUT HOW HERE!
SIGN UP FOR TEXT ALERTS! CLICK HERE! Stay up to date with game cancellations, postponements, schedule changes, and athletic department updates.
To see individual sport schedules, please CLICK HERE.