Athletics Registration and Information
Shelbyville / Shelby County Parks and Recreation Athletics! Youth and Adult Sports!
Thank you for your interest in registering for athletic programs at Shelbyville / Shelby County Parks! We provide a fun, safe and family friendly competitive learning experience for our players, coaches and families. Encouraging community involvement, promoting good sportsmanship and instilling a sense of pride of the park system. We have many different sports for your children and we have sports for adults too including:
- Youth Baseball
- Softball (Adult and Youth)
- Basketball (Adult and Youth)
- Youth Football
- Youth Soccer
- Futsal (Indoor Youth Soccer)
- Volleyball (Adult and Youth)
- Kickball (Adult and Youth)
Current and Upcoming Sign-Ups: (Registration Information Below)
SIGN UP FOR TEXT ALERTS! CLICK HERE! Stay up to date with game cancellations, postponements, schedule changes, and athletic department updates.
To see individual sport schedules, please CLICK HERE.
Spring Soccer sign-ups are going on now. CLICK HERE for full sport information. The deadline is February 24, 2018. REGISTER ONLINE HERE.
Spring/Summer Little League Baseball sign-ups are are going on now. CLICK HERE for full sport information. The deadline is March 3, 2018. REGISTER ONLINE HERE.
Girls Little League Fast Pitch Softball sign-ups are going on now. CLICK HERE for full sport information. REGISTER ONLINE HERE. All leagues will play Interleague games and travel to other destinations that are Little League sanctioned.
Please Note: If registration is received after deadline date, a late fee could be charged as additional cost are associated with last minute season prep including uniforms, admin costs, etc.
ADDITIONAL WAYS TO REGISTER:
1) You can download and print a Youth Sports Application, fill out and mail, e-mail, fax in or bring to us in person with payment.
2) Fill the Youth Sports Application out and submit online. Then you will be contacted for payment over the phone.
3) You can visit the FAC at 717 Burks Branch Road, Shelbyville, KY, pick up an application and turn in to the front desk at the FAC with payment.
4) You can call us at 502-633-5059 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will mail, fax or e-mail you an application.
NOTE: Refunds full and partial will not be guaranteed
If you need assistance and/or choose to download an application, you can contact and mail, drop off, e-mail or fax application to:Attn: Geralyn Groves, Athletics Secretary
717 Burks Branch Road
Shelbyville, KY 40065
email@example.com Phone: 502-633-5059 Fax#: 502-633-7924