Athletics Registration and Information
Shelbyville / Shelby County Parks and Recreation Athletics! Youth and Adult Sports!
Thank you for your interest in registering for athletic programs at Shelbyville / Shelby County Parks! We provide a fun, safe and family friendly competitive learning experience for our players, coaches and families. Encouraging community involvement, promoting good sportsmanship and instilling a sense of pride of the park system. We have many different sports for your children and we have sports for adults too including:
- Youth Baseball
- Softball (Adult and Youth)
- Basketball (Adult and Youth)
- Youth Football
- Youth Soccer
- Futsal (Indoor Youth Soccer)
- Volleyball (Adult and Youth)
- Kickball (Adult and Youth)
Current and Upcoming Sign-Ups: (Registration Information Below)
SIGN UP FOR TEXT ALERTS! CLICK HERE! Stay up to date with game cancellations, postponements, schedule changes, and athletic department updates.
To see individual sport schedules, please CLICK HERE.
YOUTH BASKETBALL – REGISTER ONLINE HERE for grades 3-4, 5-6, and 7-9. K-2 grades is waiting list only. Please contact us.
BASKETBALL EVALUATION will be held on the following dates: 3rd and 4th grade, Monday, November, 13th at 6:30pm; 5th and 6th grade Tuesday, November 14th @6:30pm. Both will be held at Settle’s Gym.
GIRLS VOLLEYBALL – The online registration period has ended, however we are still taking registrations for both sports. Stop by the FAC or call 633-5059 or email email@example.com for more information.
FUTSAL – Sign-ups are going on now REGISTER ONLINE HERE! The deadline is November 8, 2017. Youth indoor soccer for ages range is 5-13. The fee is $80 and includes 8 games, long sleeve jersey and each age group will have a single elimination tournament. All games and practices will be held at Settles Gym.
Please Note: If registration is received after deadline date, a late fee could be charged as additional cost are associated with last minute season prep including uniforms, admin costs, etc.
ADDITIONAL WAYS TO REGISTER:
1) You can download and print a Youth Sports Application, fill out and mail, e-mail, fax in or bring to us in person with payment.
2) Fill the Youth Sports Application out and submit online. Then you will be contacted for payment over the phone.
3) You can visit the FAC at 717 Burks Branch Road, Shelbyville, KY, pick up an application and turn in to the front desk at the FAC with payment.
4) You can call us at 502-633-5059 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will mail, fax or e-mail you an application.
NOTE: Refunds full and partial will not be guaranteed
If you need assistance and/or choose to download an application, you can contact and mail, drop off, e-mail or fax application to:Attn: Geralyn Groves, Athletics Secretary
717 Burks Branch Road
Shelbyville, KY 40065
email@example.com Phone: 502-633-5059 Fax#: 502-633-7924