Family Activity Center General Facility Rules
- Children 11 years old and under are not permitted unless accompanied by a responsible person age 16 or older
- Drinks are allowed in sealed, plastic containers only
- No running or bouncing balls in the halls
- Rollerblades and skateboards are not allowed
- No animals are allowed on the premises unless they are assisting the disabled or have proper paperwork for service pets.
- Only soft-soled, non-marking shoes are required on the track and basketball courts. Flip-flops, dress shoes, boots, etc. are not permitted
- Shoes and shirts must be worn outside the locker rooms and pool areas at all times. Wet swimsuits are not allowed outside the pool area
- Must be 14 to utilize the walking track.
- The FAC is a non-smoking facility.
- Outside food and drinks, with the exception of bottled water, are not permitted in the facility. Bottled water is allowed in the fitness room and in the pool areas, but must be in a sealed, spill-proof plastic container.
- Food and drinks purchased in the FAC are permitted in the food court, party room and on the outdoor pool concession area only
- Profanity, bullying, destructive or aggressive behavior will not be tolerated. Those who show this behavior will be asked to leave the premises. Multiple offenses will be grounds for suspension or revocation of user privileges
- Alcohol is prohibited on all County property, including the FAC
- Facility passes are for personal use only. Use of passes or the facility for private financial gain is strictly prohibited. Those using their pass in such a manner may have their membership and user privileges revoked
Party Room Guidelines
- The Party Room is available by reservation only
- Cake, ice cream, snacks and drinks are allowed
- Food and drinks must remain in the Party Room at all times. No food or drink is allowed on the pool deck at anytime
- Renter is required to pick up all trash before they leave
Fitness Center Guidelines
- Patrons must be 14 years old to use the fitness center
- Proper attire must be worn. Bathing suits and open toe shoes are not permitted
- Spotters and collars are required when using free weights
- Re-rack weights after completing your exercise to keep the fitness center safe
- Only sealed water bottles are allowed in the fitness center
- Wipe down all equipment with the towels and disinfectant provided after every use
Child Care Rules
- Open to children 3 months to 7 years old
- Childcare is free to members
- Childcare passes are issued at the front desk and must be presented in the childcare room when children are dropped off
- There is a 2 hour time limit for childcare. Those who abuse this rule will be charged $5 for every 15 minutes past the 2 hour limit
- Children are required to be signed in and out. Patrons must present an ID card in order to drop a child off. Upon signing a child in, the patron and the child will be issued tags with matching numbers.
- To pick a child up, the patron must present both an ID card and a tag that matches the number on the child’s tag
- Patrons with children in the childcare room may not leave the FAC premises. Leaving the building with a child in the childcare facility is grounds for revocation of childcare privileges
- Children may not bring food or beverages into the childcare facility due to possible allergies for other children. Bottles are acceptable for infants, but must be clearly labeled with the child’s name
Failure to follow the rules and regulations of the Family Activity Center (FAC) may result in suspension or revocation of the user’s pass.