Athletics Registration and Information
Shelbyville / Shelby County Parks and Recreation Athletics!
Youth and Adult Sports!
Thank you for your interest in registering for athletic programs at Shelbyville / Shelby County Parks! We provide a fun, safe and family friendly competitive learning experience for our players, coaches and families. Encouraging community involvement, promoting good sportsmanship and instilling a sense of pride of the park system. We have many different sports for your children and we have sports for adults too including:
- Youth Little League Baseball
- Softball (Adult and Youth)
- Basketball (Adult and Youth)
- Youth Football
- Youth Soccer
- Futsal (Indoor Youth Soccer)
- Volleyball (Adult and Youth)Foot
Current Youth & Adult Sports Open Registration:.
Information regarding Fall sports sign-ups will be coming soon!
We are always looking for Coaches for all of our sports leagues. Coaches do not pay a fee for their child to play and pick their own practice day and time.
WE DO NOT ISSUE REFUNDS UNLESS THERE IS A MEDICAL REASON OR THE PLAYER IS MOVING OUT OF THE COUNTY.
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT WE DO NOT GUARANTEE REQUESTS
Online registration through Pay Pal is available.
Other ways to register below…
Sport Registration Timeline:
Spring / Summer Sports:
- Youth Baseball and Softball: Registration information released in January/February each year.
- T-Ball: Registration information released February/March each year.
- Youth Soccer: Registration Information released in January/February each year.
- Youth Volleyball: Registration Information released in February/March each year.
Fall / Winter Sports:
- Youth Soccer: Registration Information release in July/August each year.
- Youth Basketball: Registration Information released in September each year.
- Youth Football: Registration Information released in May/June each year.
- Youth Volleyball: Registration Information released in September/October each year.
- Youth Futsal (Indoor Soccer): Registration Information released in September/October each year.
ADDITIONAL WAYS TO REGISTER:
1) You can download and print a Youth Sports Application, fill out and mail, e-mail, fax in or bring to us in person with payment.
2) Fill the Youth Sports Application out and submit online.
3) You can visit the FAC at 717 Burks Branch Road, Shelbyville, KY, pick up an application and turn in to the front desk at the FAC with payment.
4) You can call us at 502-633-5059 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will mail, fax or e-mail you an application.
NOTE: If registration is received after deadline date, a late fee could be charged as additional costs are associated with last minute season prep including uniforms, admin costs, etc. Refunds full and partial will not be guaranteed after registration is submitted.
If you need assistance and/or choose to download an application, you can contact and mail, drop off, e-mail or fax application to:
Attn: Geralyn Groves, Athletics Secretary
717 Burks Branch Road
Shelbyville, KY 40065
Interested in partnering with the park to support your business and
Shelby County youth? FIND OUT HOW HERE!
Interested in advertising your business at the park? FIND OUT HOW HERE!
SIGN UP FOR TEXT ALERTS! CLICK HERE! Stay up to date with game cancellations, postponements, schedule changes, and athletic department updates.
To see individual sport schedules, please CLICK HERE.