Athletics Registration and Information
Shelbyville / Shelby County Parks and Recreation Athletics!
Youth and Adult Sports!
Thank you for your interest in registering for athletic programs at Shelbyville / Shelby County Parks! We provide a fun, safe and family friendly competitive learning experience for our players, coaches and families. Encouraging community involvement, promoting good sportsmanship and instilling a sense of pride of the park system. We have many different sports for your children and we have sports for adults too including:
- Youth Little League Baseball
- Softball (Adult and Youth)
- Basketball (Adult and Youth)
- Youth Football
- Youth Soccer
- Futsal (Indoor Youth Soccer)
- Volleyball (Adult and Youth)
- Spring Kickball (Adult and Youth)
Current Youth & Adult Sports Open Registration:.
SPRING SOCCER Sign-ups are going on now with the deadline being Monday, March 1st. Age groups are as follows: Pee Wee is 4-6 the fee is $60 which includes jersey, shorts and socks, 8 games and a trophy or medallion at the end of the season. U8 is 6-8, a player evaluation will be held for this age group. U10 (9-10) and U13 (10-13) an evaluation will be held for these groups as well as a draft by coaches to put their teams together. The fee for U8, U10 and U13 is $90, which includes jersey, shorts and socks, 8 games and a tournament where trophies will be awarded for 1st and 2nd place winners.
SPRING LITTLE LEAGUE BASEBALL Sign-ups are going on now. With the deadline being March 8th. Age groups are as follows:
TBall age groups are 3-4, hits off a tee, 5-6 coaches will pitch to the players. The fee is $60 which includes 8 games, a jersey and hat, a trophy or medallion at the end of the season. Games will be played on the softball fields and will run concurrently with the older baseball leagues.
Instructional (6-8) will no longer be machine pitch coaches will pitch to the players. Minor League (9-10) kid pitch. Intermediate (10-13) kid pitch. The fee for the previous age groups is $90 which includes 12 games, jersey, hat and an in Park Tournament.
For baseball, please view: Little League Age Chart to determine your child’s appropriate league.
Special Covid-19 Information. We have been told that for Girls Volleyball and Youth Basketball each player is allowed 2 spectators only. For Futsal 1 spectator per player only as Settles Gym is small.
The FAC is currently closed on Sunday’s but online registration through Pay Pal is available.
Other ways to register below…
Sport Registration Timeline:
Spring / Summer Sports:
- Youth Baseball and Softball: Registration information released in January/February each year.
- T-Ball: Registration information released February/March each year.
- Youth Soccer: Registration Information released in January/February each year.
- Youth Volleyball: Registration Information released in February/March each year.
Fall / Winter Sports:
- Youth Soccer: Registration Information release in July/August each year.
- Youth Basketball: Registration Information released in September each year.
- Youth Football: Registration Information released in May/June each year.
- Youth Volleyball: Registration Information released in September/October each year.
- Youth Futsal (Indoor Soccer): Registration Information released in September/October each year.
ADDITIONAL WAYS TO REGISTER:
1) You can download and print a Youth Sports Application, fill out and mail, e-mail, fax in or bring to us in person with payment.
2) Fill the Youth Sports Application out and submit online.
3) You can visit the FAC at 717 Burks Branch Road, Shelbyville, KY, pick up an application and turn in to the front desk at the FAC with payment.
4) You can call us at 502-633-5059 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will mail, fax or e-mail you an application.
NOTE: If registration is received after deadline date, a late fee could be charged as additional costs are associated with last minute season prep including uniforms, admin costs, etc. Refunds full and partial will not be guaranteed after registration is submitted.
If you need assistance and/or choose to download an application, you can contact and mail, drop off, e-mail or fax application to:
Attn: Geralyn Groves, Athletics Secretary
717 Burks Branch Road
Shelbyville, KY 40065
Interested in partnering with the park to support your business and
Shelby County youth? FIND OUT HOW HERE!
Interested in advertising your business at the park? FIND OUT HOW HERE!
SIGN UP FOR TEXT ALERTS! CLICK HERE! Stay up to date with game cancellations, postponements, schedule changes, and athletic department updates.
To see individual sport schedules, please CLICK HERE.