Athletics Registration and Information
Shelbyville / Shelby County Parks and Recreation Athletics!
Youth and Adult Sports!
Thank you for your interest in registering for athletic programs at Shelbyville / Shelby County Parks! We provide a fun, safe and family friendly competitive learning experience for our players, coaches and families. Encouraging community involvement, promoting good sportsmanship and instilling a sense of pride of the park system. We have many different sports for your children and we have sports for adults too including:
- Youth Little League Baseball
- Softball (Adult and Youth)
- Basketball (Adult and Youth)
- Youth Football
- Youth Soccer
- Futsal (Indoor Youth Soccer)
- Volleyball (Adult and Youth)
- Spring Kickball (Adult and Youth)
Current Youth & Adult Sports Open Registration:.
Youth Basketball sign-ups begin September 15th with the deadline being November 1st. We offer a Pre-K league, the fee is $60, which includes 8 games and a jersey.
1st-2nd grade fee is $90 which includes 9 games and a jersey. 3rd-4th, 5th-6th and 7th-9th grades the fee is $90 and includes 8 games, a tournament and a jersey.
Girls Youth Volleyball sign-ups will begin on September 15th with the deadline being November 1st. Division I is for girls 6th-8th grade, Division II is for girls 3rd-6th grade. 6th graders with volleyball experience are welcome to play in Division I, without experience they will play in II. The fee is $90 which includes 8 games and a tournament. Division I is put together by a draft. They will have an evaluation night after which the coaches will draft their teams. Requests are not accepted for Division I. Practices are held on Saturday mornings but some may have a week night depending on the size of the league. Games are played on Thursday nights.
Futsal (Indoor small side soccer) sign-ups will begin on September 15th with the deadline being November 1st. The fee is $90 which includes a long sleeve jersey, 8 games and for Division II and III a tournament. Division I will receive a participation award, either a medallion or a trophy. Practices for Futsal are held on either Friday nights or Sunday afternoons. Games are played on Saturday. Division I plays first then II and III.
Adult Coed Volleyball sign-ups are going on now. The first game will be October 12th. The fee is $275 per team.
The FAC is currently closed on Sunday’s but online registration through Pay Pal is available.
Other ways to register below…
Sport Registration Timeline:
Spring / Summer Sports:
- Youth Baseball and Softball: Registration information released in January/February each year.
- T-Ball: Registration information released February/March each year.
- Youth Soccer: Registration Information released in January/February each year.
- Youth Volleyball: Registration Information released in February/March each year.
Fall / Winter Sports:
- Youth Soccer: Registration Information release in July/August each year.
- Youth Basketball: Registration Information released in September each year.
- Youth Football: Registration Information released in May/June each year.
- Youth Volleyball: Registration Information released in September/October each year.
- Youth Futsal (Indoor Soccer): Registration Information released in September/October each year.
ADDITIONAL WAYS TO REGISTER:
1) You can download and print a Youth Sports Application, fill out and mail, e-mail, fax in or bring to us in person with payment.
2) Fill the Youth Sports Application out and submit online.
3) You can visit the FAC at 717 Burks Branch Road, Shelbyville, KY, pick up an application and turn in to the front desk at the FAC with payment.
4) You can call us at 502-633-5059 or e-mail email@example.com, and we will mail, fax or e-mail you an application.
NOTE: If registration is received after deadline date, a late fee could be charged as additional costs are associated with last minute season prep including uniforms, admin costs, etc. Refunds full and partial will not be guaranteed after registration is submitted.
If you need assistance and/or choose to download an application, you can contact and mail, drop off, e-mail or fax application to:
Attn: Geralyn Groves, Athletics Secretary
717 Burks Branch Road
Shelbyville, KY 40065
Interested in partnering with the park to support your business and
Shelby County youth? FIND OUT HOW HERE!
Interested in advertising your business at the park? FIND OUT HOW HERE!
SIGN UP FOR TEXT ALERTS! CLICK HERE! Stay up to date with game cancellations, postponements, schedule changes, and athletic department updates.
To see individual sport schedules, please CLICK HERE.