Youth Sports Partnership Terms and Conditions
Youth Sports Partnership Terms and Conditions:
- You can select which team you prefer to partner with. Such as a family members team, co-workers team, etc. If no specific team is selected, a team will be selected for you.
- Every effort will be made to place your business or organizations name/logo on the front of all team jerseys. In the event the businesses/organizations’ logo is unable to be printed on the front of uniforms due to incompatible screen prints, uniform company technical problems, incorrect format of logo, or other unforeseen circumstance, the name of business/organization will printed on the front and/or back of jersey.
- Logo/name will be placed on league schedule that is distributed to all parents. (See sample here)
- Partner will be listed on www.shelbycountyparks.com as well as social media including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Will receive a 5×7 photo appreciation plaque to hang in your work area.
Online Transaction Fees: An $8 online only transaction fee per team is included in the final price per sport and a $50 fee if you decide to sponsor all sports for the year. If you prefer to avoid the online transaction fees, download a form here, fill out and mail in or drop off with check made out to Shelby County Parks, and note “Youth Sports Partnership”. 717 Burks Branch Road, Shelbyville, KY 40065. The transaction fees are non-refundable. Pay-Pal charges the park system 2.9% plus .30 cents on each transaction. The additional $8.00 (or $50 for all sports) transaction fee’s cover the cost Pay-Pal charges the park system. Online transactions are handled securely through Pay-Pal.
Refund Policy: After partnership is purchased, and team uniforms (and hats, shorts, socks, etc. depending on sport) have been ordered, no refunds will be given. Prior to uniforms being printed, refunds will be given minus a $25.00 administrative fee. If purchased online, online transaction fees are also non-refundable.