Clear Creek Camps (C3)
On this page you will find full information on youth after school program, summer camp, and holiday / snow day camps. SCROLL DOWN to see all.
C3 Summer Camp
C3 Summer Camp 2017 Registration is now open! See summer camp information here:
PDF: C3 Summer Camp Packet 2017
PDF: Supplemental / Additional Child Registration Form (use this form only after full summer camp packet 2017 has been completed and if needed)
How to Register:
1. Register ONLINE HERE. C3 Summer Camp Supplemental / Additional Child Registration Online Form Note: There are small PayPal online transaction fee’s for registering online.
2. Download C3 Summer Camp Packet 2017, print, and bring into the FAC with payment.
3. Contact Jeff Ware, the Park Program Director, at 502-633-5059 or e-mail JWare@shelbycountyparks.com. A form can be mailed, e-mailed, or faxed to you.
4. Stop by the FAC at 717 Burks Branch Road, Shelbyville, KY 40065. Ask for a summer packet and fill out an application form, fill out all track cards and make your payment.
COST: C3 Summer Day Camp rates are $130 per camper per week. All weeks must be paid in full at the time of registration. In the event that you are unsure if you will be attending a certain week or weeks later in the summer or would like to break up your payments for additional weeks or pay week by week, we have provided a supplemental signup form that you can use if you need to additional weeks or wish to pay week by week. Payments are non refundable unless there is an emergency, to ensure that your camper has a guaranteed spot at C3 Summer Camp. Specialty tracks such as Golf, Horseback Riding and Scuba Diving have additional fees and restrictions. Additional fees: Horseback Riding :$50 Scuba Diving:$50 Golf: $20
QUESTIONS? Contact Jeff Ware, the Park Program Director, at 502-633-5059 or e-mail JWare@shelbycountyparks.com.
C3 After School
C3 school packet
C3 Camps Calender 2017-2018
Trained counselors are on staff as well as a security camera system for the security of your children. Every parent, guardian, or caretaker will be ID’d when picking up their children. Transportation is provided for students that attend Clear Creek Elementary, Wright Elementary, Heritage Elementary, Southside Elementary, Painted Stone Elementary and Simpsonville Elementary.
- You can register ONLINE HERE. (Note: registering online requires a small online transaction fee after registering)
- Download a C3 School Packet above, fill out application form, and bring to the FAC at 717 Burks Branch Road, Shelbyville, KY.
- Come into the FAC, pick up an application, fill out and return to the FAC with payment.
- Contact Jeff Ware, Program Director, at JWare@shelbycountyparks.com. and request an application form be e-mailed or faxed.
Fee schedule for 2017-2018 After School Camp:
$50 per week Non-FAC members for 4-5 days
$40 per week FAC members for 4-5 days
$35 per week Non-FAC members for 3 or less days
$25 per week FAC members for 3 or less days
Terms of Participation:
1) Camp payments are due by 12:00pm the Monday of the current week. Your payment reserves your campers spot in the camp each week. Failure to make payment by the weekly deadline will result in loss of enrollment until fees are paid in full. Weekly bank drafts or credit card drafts are available. We ask that you please stay up to date on your payments per Shelby County Parks Board accounting policies and city/state auditing regulations.
2) In the event of a returned check, parents/guardians must pay the amount plus a $15 returned check fee. Failure to do so in the allotted time will result in suspension of childcare.
3) If a school holiday or professional development day falls during the week, cost does not change.
4) If FAC is closed due to weather, will follow above fee schedule. For example: FAC is closed one day due to snow or other bad weather, the charge is still $50 Non-Member and $40 Member. If its closed two days, cost would follow the 3 days or less format of $35 Non-Member and $25 Member. If schools are closed for an entire week there will be no charge for after school care.
5) If changing enrollment status (unenrolling, changing from 4-5 days to 3 days or less or vice versa), two weeks written notice must be given.
Waiver of Liability and Terms of Participation:
- I understand participating in the C3 after school camp program and aquatic programs are dangerous and that my child could be seriously injured or killed while participating. Injuries that could occur include but are not limited to: Cuts, scrapes, broken bones, paralysis, and brain injury. Recognizing the inherent risks associated with participating in the above noted program and still desiring myself or my child to participate, I hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Shelbyville/Shelby County Parks and Recreation Department, Shelby County Fiscal Court, City of Shelbyville, and the members, employees and all individuals responsible for the conduct of activities involving myself or my child(ren) for claims including, but not limited to claims of personal injury, hospitalization, etc. I also understand that the Parks & Recreation department strongly recommends that each participant have medical approval before participating in any camp, sport, aquatic, or fitness related program, and that it is highly recommended to inform the Department of any medical condition that may require special attention or treatment. I also understand that the staff of Shelby County Parks and Recreation will not tolerate and will take steps to minimize and/or eliminate any of the following but not limited to: bullying, hazing, inappropriate actions or sexual misconduct, inappropriate language, fighting or other misconduct deemed to be offensive to other campers but cannot guarantee the complete absence of the mentioned actions. If your child(ren) is found to be involved in any of the above conduct or other conduct, expulsion from program or other corrective actions may be taken.
- I warrant that my child(ren) or I are privately insured with a medical insurance policy. I understand the Shelbyville/Shelby County Parks and Recreation Department provides minimal insurance coverage, in certain programs only, that provides coverage once my present insurance is expanded. This coverage is on the participant during sport or activity participation only and does not provide coverage during transportation to and from the event.
- Registration Fees and Online Transaction Fees: I understand that registration fees must accompany this application in order for it to be processed. And that there are PayPal online transaction fees which are as follows: $2.00 per weekly charge that are non-refundable. These fees cover PayPal fees charged to Shelbyville / Shelby County Parks and Recreation for each transaction. PayPal charges 2.9% +.30 cents on each transaction. When registering in person on the paper application, the transaction fees are not charged. Any questions concerning fees, please contact the parks department at 502-633-5059.
- Refund Policy: I understand that the Parks Department will not issue refunds unless there is a medical reason that my child cannot participate. I understand that in non-competitive leagues or other programs, refunds must be requested in writing 5 business days prior to the program’s start date. In the case of injury or illness where my child cannot participate, a doctor’s statement must be received within 10 business days of seeking treatment stating why the individual cannot participate.
- I understand and give permission for the Parks and Recreation Department or local media to photograph or record my child or me during participation in Parks and Recreation Department sponsored activities and to utilize them in advertising and/or promotion both in print and on the Department’s website and social media. If desired to not be photographed or on video, a written request must be made to the program director.
- In the event of an emergency, I give my permission for a representative of the Recreation Department and/or ambulance service to provide treatment as is normal and prudent and to transport my child or myself to the nearest medical facility to render treatment.
C3 Holiday Camp
The perfect solution to those days when school is not in session during the school year. This camp requires no pre-registration. All registration is handled the morning of camp.
Your child will need the following items:
LUNCH & DRINK, snack is provided in the afternoon
The FEE for the day: $20 per child
The HOURS for the day: 7:30a – 6p